King’s How are we doing?
Improving the quality of patient care is our main priority – that means listening to and acting on patients’ real concerns.
Please help us to improve services by filling out this short questionnaire. Your answers will be confidential.
If you are the relative or carer of a patient, then please help them to complete a questionnaire if they need assistance.
Thank you for your help – Please put your completed questionnaire in the ‘How are we doing?’ box or give it to a member of staff.
1. How likely are you to recommend our ward to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
Please can you tell us the main reason for the answer that you have given to question 1 in the space below?
3. Overall, did you feel you were treated with respect and dignity while you were on our ward?
4. Were you involved as much as you wanted to be in decisions about your care?
5. During your stay were you treated with kindness and understanding by staff?
6. Do you feel you got enough emotional support from hospital staff during your stay?
7. Did the doctors talk in front of you as if you weren’t there?
8. Did you get enough help from staff to eat your meals?
8. During your stay in hospital did you get enough to drink?
9. Do you think the hospital staff did everything they could to control your pain?
10. Did you feel you were involved in decisions about your discharge from hospital?
11. Did hospital staff tell you who to contact if you were worried about your condition or treatment after you left hospital?
12. Who was the main person or people that filled in this questionnaire?
13. Are you male or female?
14. In which age group are you?
15. If you have a physical or mental disability or impairment, please tell us what it is - please circle all that apply.
16. What do you consider to be your ethnic background?
17. What is your religion?
18. Which of the following best describes how you think of yourself?
19. If you had contact with a hospital volunteer while you were in hospital, did you find it helpful?
Please return this survey to the patient experience team.