The Bromley Medicines Management team supports Bromley CCG’s aim and mission to work in partnership with our community and local health stakeholders, in order to improve the health of Bromley’s population.
The team aims to strengthen medicines optimisation and improve in health outcomes through:
- Promoting safe, evidence based and cost-effective use of medicines
- Providing up-to-date, unbiased information about medicines, treatments and care pathways
- Supporting practitioners and patients to make best use of medicines
- Minimising the harm caused by medicines
- Developing local guidelines and care pathways to optimise the use of medicines and management of conditions
- Collaborating with local hospital trusts and other healthcare providers to support these.
See the menu on the left for more information about prescribing in Bromley.