When things go wrong

If you have a complaint or are unhappy about support provided to you and your child, please refer to our complaints page.

For mediation, visit Bromley MyLife.

Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS)

Arrest and detention of disabled children. A guide for parents.

Other useful guides for parents can be found by clicking here.


NHS Bromley CCG, Beckenham Beacon, 379 Croydon Road, Beckenham, BR3 3QL

© 2018 Bromley CCG